- Tumble dryer displays error message E20, C2 or emits 2 beeps / 2 flashes.
- Error code E20 - dryer
- Vented dryer
- Condenser dryer
- Heat pump dryer
Applies to model numbers:
EDH903BEWA, EDC704GEWA, EDH803BEWA, EDC804CEWA, EDV705HQWA, EDV805JQWA
1. Check if the external drain hose is connected correctly to a drain (if applicable)
- In order to pump out the water directly into a drain, connect an external drain hose to a condensation dryer.
- There is a red or green hose at the top of the dryer's back.
- It should be taken out and extended using another length of hose.
- The water will no longer flow into the water tank but will flow directly into the drain.
2. Check if the drain hose is not twisted or clogged and if it has any loops (if applicable)
To avoid the twists, shorten the hose length so that it hangs down freely into the drain. Failure to do this may cause an error code or a leak.
3. Reset the appliance
- Remove the plug from the socket, wait 30 seconds and then plug it in again (The same result may be achieved by using the safety switch).
- After plugging in the appliance, switch it on and select a program.
If the above steps do not resolve the issues, please contact your local Electrolux Service Centre for further support.
- Error message E20 indicates a drainage, pump or software problem.