- Washing machine does not work / there is no power
- No response when turning on the appliance
- Washing machine
- Washer dryer
Applies to model numbers:
EWW1042AEWA, EWW8023AEWA, EWW1141AEWA, EWW7024FDWA, EWF7525EQWA, EWF8025CQWA, EWF1141SEWA, EWF9023BDWA, EWF1141AEWA, EWF1042BDWA, EWF9025BQWA, EWF8025DGWA, EW6T4722AF, EWT1066EWW
We understand the frustration of not being able to use your appliance. In some cases, a check of the wall outlet and fuse can help narrow down the potential issue and we've included the instructions below. In the instance where the wall outlet is working as it should, the issue points towards the appliance. If the product is showing no signs of powering on, please contact Electrolux Service Centre and arrange for our service engineer to resolve this issue.
Testing the product
1. Remove the plug from the electrical outlet.
2. Plug another device (table lamp or hairdryer for example) into the electrical outlet and switch ON. This will test that power is getting to the socket.
- If the lamp (or another item) operates, there is the power to the socket and there is no problem with the power outlet
- If the lamp (or another item) does not switch ON, it means that there is a problem with the power outlet.
3. Where the socket is found to be OK, plug the appliance back in and switch on again (ensure the door is shut).
- If the appliance is still dead, unplug the appliance again and check the fuse in the plug. If no method of checking the fuse exists, replace it with a known working 13 Amp fuse. Then try the appliance again.
- If the appliance is still not working, please contact Electrolux Service Centre for service support.